evolution is a leading supplier of upstream oil and gas production equipment, with thousandS of units completed to date.
based in calgary alberta, most of our packages are installed in western canada; from northeast british columbia to southern manitoba.
- 2003; Evolution Production Equipment established, and the long standing alliance with our Edmonton partners began. Our first sale was a 2” wet metering package.
- 2004; Completion of our first Group/Test Multi-Well Separator.
- 2006; Single customer sale of (55) 16" x 7'6" 1480psi MAWP/100bbl Tank/Separator packages.
- 2008; Full time in-house drafting, and shift to 3D design.
- 2008; First international project: 48" ID x 16'0" s/s 1480psi MAWP Sour Service Test Separator for Tunisia.
- 2010; Supply of pressure components for Wailuku Hydro, Hilo Hawaii.
- 2011; Single customer sale of (50) 24" and 30" 740psi MAWP Group/Test Multi-Well units.
- 2012; Addition of Stettler AB partnership and increased fabrication capacity.
- 2014; Entered the surplus market, and vastly increased our product and service range.
As our name suggests, we strive to continually improve, progress and develop. Change is constant and inevitable; we embrace this certainty as a part of our culture; proactive trumps reactive whenever possible. We pride ourselves on conducting old school business; guided by integrity and mutual respect.
Providing superior products and service with:
- Concise communication
- Experienced interpretation and implementation of your needs
- Industry leading computer-aided design
- Comprehensive project management
- Steadfast price and schedule
- Unparalleled quality